Quick Cream Cheese Glaze

I'm Back! I am sure you know by know how terrible I am at keeping up with these posts... I'm trying, I promise!


This will be a quick, 'straight to the post' post. You guys asked for it, so here it is! This was a spur of the moment glaze I whipped up - specifically so I could add holiday colors and make my cookies look a bit more festive without too much effort. I'll call it a success!

Bonus? It tastes good and barely alters the macros of the cookies as a whole. It seems like a fairly small batch, but it glazed 20 cookies for me with leftovers. (Which I may or may not have scooped out of the bowl with my finger to enjoy alllll by itself)

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1.5oz Cream Cheese
  • 2Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
  • 1Tbsp Unsweetened Cashew Milk
  • Erythritol/Stevia to taste
  • Flavors/Coloring to taste
THE PROCESS:
  1. Soften the cream cheese (if not already softened) by microwaving on low power (30%) for 10-15 seconds bursts. Should be soft, but not melted.
  2. Add the HWC & Cashew Milk to the cream cheese and mix together. (This can be done with a spoon. No need for fancy tools on this one!)
  3. Add in your sweetener of choice and taste for sweetness.
  4. From here you can add in any flavor choices or coloring you want. 
  5. Then drizzle onto your cookies & enjoy! 
I have found this could re-crystalize in the refrigerator if you keep it in there too long. If you plan to simply glaze your cookies and then enjoy? You're golden! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies (Copycat Attempt)

White Chocolate Bars

Valentines Day Series: Box of Chocolates | White Chocolate Peanut Butter